Thursday, December 28, 2006

Benzoyl Peroxide

Before I went to bed last night I washed my face with my Neutrogena facial wash and applied some benzoyl peroxide to my face and some moisturizer. This is something that I usually do but the benzoyl peroxide is a bit harsh on my face and makes it feel really hard. This technique works ok, but it is not something that I want to do all the time. It really dries out my face and it kind of burns a little. This is another reason why I want to try a natural product. I think that the neem capsules and the acne-n-pimples cream are going to help. The website said that I am suppose to take 1 or 2 capsules daily and apply the cream twice daily after washing my face. I am really going to stick to this plan. My birthday is in March and I plan on going to LA to celebrate. So far I am going alone, but I think I will have more fun this way. I want my face to look great by my birthday. That's my motivation. What's yours?

No comments: