Friday, December 29, 2006

It is finally here!

My package arrived this afternoon. When I opened the giant envelope the first thing I realized was the cream just said pimple cream. Not acne-n-pimple cream which it was advertised as on its website. Then when I looked at the ingredients they only listed Aloe Vera, Lentil, Silk Cotton Tree, and Five-leaved Chaste Tree, NOT TURMERIC!! I really wanted to use this product because the website stated that turmeric was one of the main herbal ingredients used in it. So anyways I washed my face with a regular anti-bacterial soap and applied the cream to my face. The cream is very thick but it doesn't take too long to work it in. I felt like I as putting concealer on my face or some kind of make up and my face looked that way also. The color of the cream is a brownish oatmeal looking color. It blended in well with my brown skin. However I thought about how it might look on someone of a lighter skin or even a darker skin. I guess it would look the same because it just looks like I am wearing a powder or something like that on my face. When I came out of the bath room my mom said that she could barely see any of my spots at all. Not because the cream had magically cure them but because they were disguised by the cream. Tonight I will post again to let you all know how my skin stood up during the day time.

The Neem Capsules unlike the pimple cream looked like it did on the website. (I think I will call customer service just to double check to see if I got the right thing or not.) The directions on the capsules stated that I am to take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily with meals. So I ate a carrot and walnut muffin drank some OJ and took the capsule. It was easy going down.

If these products don't work I will be so angry but I have decided to give them 60 days before I give up. So for 60 days I will keep you all updated on my journey!! Take care, Dj.

No comments: