Thursday, December 28, 2006

I can't wait to get my products!!

I love getting new products. The thought of cutting open the cardboard and smelling the fresh plastic fills me with joy. So today I did some research on the acne-and-pimple cream that I am getting. It was really hard to find reviews on it but I managed to find a couple on this website:

http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Himalaya_Acne-n-Pimple_Cream-925048182.html

I hope that this experiment of mine is not in vain and that many of you can benefit from it. I am so sick of people trying to market "wonder creams" and over night miracles. I know that the products I am going to try is not a cure but I sure hope it helps and I can't wait to share this part of the journey with you guys.

I have a job interview tomorrow and I was just in the bathroom mirror washing my face (with my Neutrogena face wash) and brushing my teeth when I realized how horrible my face looked. Then fear started to come over me and I really felt, well.....ugly. What if i don't get the job tomorrow because of my acne? What if the interviewer thinks that my face does not represent the image of their company. This is irony at its greatest. Here I am a woman who gives interviewing tips to everyone she meets terrified of going on an interview because of her acne. This really goes to show the emotional scars that acne can leave on a person.

No comments: