Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Day 6

I wish I could tell the whole world about these products. I have been taking the neem capsules everyday. I noticed that I have been regular since I started taking them. I don't know if it is one of the benefits, but I do like being more regular.

My skin is still looking good. The spots are starting to fade a bit. Some of the scab from old pimples have come off and it does not feel as though there is anything under it. I still have a few little blackheads around my mouth. I read recently that your toothpaste can break you out. So when you are brushing your teeth you should avoid letting the toothpaste drip from you mouth onto your chin. As much as I try to avoid the drooling its sort of hard cause I am a messy brusher.

Anyways I think I am going to order the Neem Face Wash. One reader had very good things to say about it and as you all know I don't mind being the Guinea Pig for the greater good.

Oh yeah before I forget to tell you guys my interview went well. I got an offer and I took the job. I am so excited!! I guess my skills were stronger than my confidence because my skin looked horrible that day. However now that my confidence is higher I know I will be able to do the best that I can. I know it sounds cheesy but those of you whose confidence has suffered from low self esteem because of acne know exactly what I am talking about.

Well everyone take care...until tomorrow!

No comments: