Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Day 5

I woke up this morning with a huge SOB on my cheek. When I washed my face though it started to become a bit softer and eventually popped. So I put some of the Pimple Cream on my face and and after about 30 minutes it took the redness away. I am really impress with this cream. I haven't seen my skin like this in a long time and I am really happy!!

I am going to order a couple more products from Himalaya. They have a product called the Neem Face Pack .

Description:
Neem, a time-honored botanical used for thousands of years and Turmeric, well known for it's antioxidant properties, empower this earthy herbal formulation to promote a healthy complexion for skin. Apply once or twice a week to clean and rejuvenate your skin.

Use Directions:
Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. Allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes. Remove with wet sponge and wash the skin with cool water. Use once or twice a week.

Price:
$8.99

I am going to get this. When I do I will let you guys know if I like it or not. YaY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I am using the Neem Face Wash. And I juz luv the cooling effect it has on my skin!
Great to see a blog on the product that i m using.

Dj said...

Neem is an amazing herb. My skin is looking better and better everyday!