Saturday, December 30, 2006

In the Middle of the Night

Around two o'clock this morning I woke up to the sound of my cat in heat and the dog barking next door. In my sleepless stupor I started to touch my face, thats when I realized that I was not feeling the cream anymore. However my face felt really smooth. So I went to the bathroom and reapplied the cream because I think that most of it must have rubbed off on my pillow when I applied it on my face before going to bed. Also today I had one mother of a pimple on my chin and now it's almost flat and it doesn't hurt anymore. My faith in this product is growing. Before I wasn't sure if I got the right thing but now I think they might have just done some minor marketing and that's probably why the package looked different. With my dinner tonight I also took one of the neem capsules. The website said that it takes several weeks to see results so I don't think that they are the determining factor right now with my skin. In the morning I will post again, take care.

No comments: