Saturday, December 30, 2006

Day # 2

When I looked in the mirror this morning the mother of a pimple that was on my chin was damn near gone, so were most of the other bumps that I had on my face from the day before. There weren't completely gone but I do see a significant difference. Also my face was not dry like it has been the past couple winter weeks. After I take my shower I will repeat the same thing as I did yesterday: wash my face with an antibacterial soap and apply a small amount of the cream to affected areas. Then with some breakfast I will take my neem capsule. I am not aware to any side effects that the neem capsules my have. In my research I didn't find any and I don't feel any different. I will continue to keep you guys updated and I will post some pics later of my skin before and after the I used the cream.

No comments: