Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Clarisonic Face Brush





I was just over at afrobella.com when I read about the Clarisonic Face Brush. Afrobella herself credits this tool along with a regular cleaning system with Cetaphil as her breakthrough regime for healthy, acne-free skin. Long story short: I NEED THIS BRUSH! No joke. I just read the reviews for it on essentialdayspa.com. I am sold. I need one pronto. My birthday isn't for another two months and I can't afford to spend $195 on a face brush even if it means perfect skin.....or can I? We'll see. If I do get it I promise that I will share every step of it with you. I'm so excited and I don't even own one. If you have a Clarisonic Face Brush or have used the kit before can you please share your experience with us. We'd love to hear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a scar removal gel that works GREAT for my stretch marks and other scars,best acne treatment review but I've yet to see this dramatic or any improvement in my acne scars.

Anonymous said...

I honestly have done a lot of research, and I believe that there is actually a huge relationship between the foods that I've eaten and the acne that I had for so long. After going on a plant-based diet and cutting out excess sugar, I have been acne free for a year now and I no longer have to use acne face washes either. acne treatments blog