Monday, January 8, 2007

Oily skin

Today when I was at work I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I saw how oily my skin looks. My first taught was to run to the bathroom and wash it but then I realized that without a any moisturizer my face would dry out and would over produce oil so I waited it out. The Pimple cream is still doing a good job and even though it says that its for all skin types I don't know if I would recommend it for oily skin.

I also wanted to rave about one of my favorite face washes of all time that I completely forgot to mention: Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser from Aveda. They also have a new line of skin care products for acne. I can't comment on that as yet because I haven't tried any of them.

This face wash is awesome and I can't wait to purchase it again! By the way I am still going to get the neem face wash for those of you still interested in neem and its wonders. I too am very curious about this product and I hope it helps in the battle against the bumps.

No comments: